Site Managers Required (Kildare/ Wicklow/ Dublin)
Medium sized main contractor has exciting opportunities for experienced Site Managers on large residential and commercial projects ranging in value from €2-5 million based throughout Kildare, Wicklow and Dublin.
The successful Site manager, with the assistance of a Project manager will be responsible for:
• Monitoring program
• Management of sub-contractors
• Conducting weekly progress meetings
• Ensuring that a high level of health and safety is maintained on site, as per company protocol
• Site Infrastructure
• Trade or relevant 3rd level qualification
• Proven experience of building large scale residential and commercial projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage a team and maintain accurate records
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference MG-18916 number in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.