Site Production Planner
My client, a company within the food industry are seeking a Site Production Planner to join their team on a permanent basis in Tipperary.
Salary – not disclosed
- Interact with sales to understand demand forecast drivers and to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Lead the planning meetings to review, reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model
- Manage, coordinate and plan all production materials and services for the organisation, ensuring that the supply needs are in time and quality and GMP compliance are met
- Develop detailed production schedules and optimize use of all capacities in each stage of the Supply Chain Process
- Work closely with production to ensure close links result in the needs of the site being met, developing contingency plans where appropriate
- Advance and maintain CSB and reports to proactively improve material supply and information to Production
- Perform and assess the feasibility of Production Plan changes and address constraints to resolution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in forecasting/ planning/scheduling in an FMCG manufacturing organisation
- IIPMM or relevant materials management qualification an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of leading Planning, Logistics & Procurement Tools, Processes, Methods and Reporting Techniques. Process orientated approach to work
- Strong numeracy skills with accurate data analysis and reporting. Ability to collate and analyse large amounts of data in a methodical and structured manner. Advanced Excel user
- Excellent Project Management skills. Ability to implement process improvements at a site and Planning/Procurement team level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and other related software packages with the ability to improve an ERP system to ensure it meets the planning function
For more information, contact Lee on 0567786631 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Your CV will never be released without your prior consent.