Solicitor – Kilkenny
Our client are currently looking for a Junior Solicitor to join their expanding commercial department. Based in Kilkenny, the job will offer the opportunity to gain high quality experience in the areas of contracts, mergers and acquisitions, commercial property and renewable energy.
Reporting directly to a Partner, the role will entail the following:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents required for M&A and other commercial transactions.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial property contracts and all documentation involved with conveyancing, leasing, mortgages and other property transactions.
- Advising clients, both corporate and private clients, on all legal aspects of property and commercial transactions as required.
- Working closely with members of the commercial and private client’s teams to ensure clients receive a seamless and comprehensive service.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified solicitor with up to three years relevant experience, including exposure to property and commercial work.
- An excellent work ethic and a strong interest in commercial law practice are the most important requirements.
- Drafting and organisational skills will also be important, with good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, and a friendly and helpful approach to client service.
- The ability to problem-solve and innovate and to work effectively under pressure.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22500