Sourcing Specialist (Chemistry) – South Tipperary
Our client a respected life science company are looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will need to be a highly capable multitasker with the ability and tenacity to search for products from all over the globe.
The ideal candidate would preferable have a science qualification(chemistry) and be driven to succeed in a commercial environment.
- Speedy response to customer’s enquiries and a consistent line of communication with clients
- Prioritising tasks to satisfy company and client needs
- Reconciliation of Customer’s quality needs (specification reconciliation and creation)
- Requesting with discernment best offers from prospective suppliers
- Provision of import duty information
- Obtaining duty ‘BTIs’
- Provision of ‘EINECS’ and other transport regulation status
- Calculation of quotation proposal for discussion with Sales Managers
- Ensuring conformance to ISO procedures
- Interaction and information provision for Logistics Department
- Completion of Customer Questionnaires
- Updating of Supply Agreement Contracts Database
- Handling Complaints in tandem with Logistics where required
- Internal upselling and handling client’s expectations
- ISO Inspection
Requirements (below are strict requirements)
- Highly skilled multitasker
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- 3rd level science qualification
- Ability to critical analyse and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communications skill for clients and internal management
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18796 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.