Optimize Recruitment have been engaged by our engineering client to recruit a Stores Operative on a permanent, full time basis. This role joins a leading company within the engineering sector, who continuously provide value add to their clients daily.
Weekly paid, bonus on offer and the opportunity to work overtime also.
Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport required.
- Keeping detailed records of what is in the warehouse, and where fellow staff can find specific products.
- Finding goods as soon as possible when required.
- Recording the movement of all packages.
- Coming up with methods of optimising space in the warehouse.
- Cleaning the warehouse and ensuring goods are not damaged.
- Working as part of a team.
- Checking each load for missing or damaged items.
- Receiving goods at the right dock.
- Loading the goods onto trucks for shipping.
- Second level education, Leaving Cert or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For more information and to discuss this role, please contact Keelin Byrne (083 373 9075) or Lee Doheny (0858072559) in the strictest of confidence. Please note that your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22358