Structural Design Engineer (North Dublin)
Our client is an innovative design consultancy delivering expertise in the sectors such as; Civil Infrastructure, Waste & Resource Management and Renewables.
Our client provides design and contract management services for the construction of infrastructure projects such as roads, bridgeworks, rail, solid waste facilities, renewable energy, drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities, airports, tunnels and gas pipelines
The successful individual will have the following:
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5+ years post-graduate experience in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer status
- Experienced in the design of pre-stressed concrete bridges
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, CADS RC and Revit
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software such as Tekla Tedds/Midas Civil
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Structural design of infrastructure and buildings including residential and utility buildings, underpasses, culverts, retaining walls, gantries, wind turbine bases and other miscellaneous structures
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with CAD and Revit Technicians
- Structural design of bridges including pre-stressed concrete bridges
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client
An attractive remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
Job Ref No: EC-21870
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence