Structural Design Engineer (Co. Kildare)
Expanding Design Consultancy based in the Kildare region has an exciting opportunities for an ambitious Structural Engineer.
The role is a permanent role with long-term career development potential. The successful candidate will be assisted and supported with CPD and working towards Chartered Engineer status with Engineers Ireland and IStructE.
Our client, a member of the Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland, provides their clients with value added and innovative design solutions through excellence in engineering design and professional service delivery.
The successful engineers will have the following:
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 2+ years post graduate relevant experience in a design office environment.
- Strong technical ability, knowledge of design codes of practise
- Familiar with current Building Regulations (Amendment) Regulations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in use of CAD & design analysis software.
Duties of the successful individual will include:
- Work in a team environment under the leadership of a Senior Chartered Engineer
- Work on a wide variety of large Public & Private projects
- Develop engineering solutions and designs.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For additional information and confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Job Ref No: EC-22599
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.