Structural Engineers (All levels) (Limerick)
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking Structural Engineers to join a successful construction and engineering company based in Limerick. The company have requirements for structural engineers of all levels therefore the responsibilities will vary depending on your experience.
- Degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Design consultancy experience in telecoms and/or construction industries would be an advantage
- Be self-motivated and capable of using their own initiative
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Proficiency in Eurocodes and relevant National Standards & Regulations
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD and structural analysis tools including MasterSeries / MStower / STAAD or similar
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Review and coordinate site survey information
- Carry out detailed structural surveys for proposed telecommunications installations
- Carry out detailed structural design checks on Greenfield and Rooftop sites
- Liaise with design team to make structural recommendations
- Ensure that Health and Safety is dominant in all aspects of design
- Preparing professional engineering reports under the guidance of senior engineers
- Demonstrate a level of competence in the design of steel and concrete structures
- Ability to prioritise tasks
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18911 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.