Structural Project Engineer
Leading Design Consultancy has an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to act as Project Engineer.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to move from a design role to Project Engineer role where you will be leading and managing the overall design on your own projects under supervision and guidance of a Director.
- Chartered or approaching Charterer (5+ years’ experience)
- Experience of working in Irish Civil / Structural consultancy
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R required
- Design software competence required: Masterseries / Tekla/ROBOT/ Fastrack/ CAD or similar.
- Civil engineering software experience would be advantageous, including Microdrainage, site civils 3D & SUDS design.
- Competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from feasibility and Planning stages to completion
- Excellent communication skills required (written & verbal)
Competitive salary & package available.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or through the link provided.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22234