Structures Design Site Representative (Sligo)
Our client one of Ireland’s leading consultancies is seeking to recruit a Structures Design Site Representative (DSR) for a highway scheme in Sligo, involving 15kms of dual carriageway, link roads, 12 bridges, culverts, drainage, earthworks and environmental works. The project has started construction and will run for approximately the next 1.5 years.
- Experienced in the construction of two span precast concrete beam and reinforced concrete slab bridge structures, culverts and retaining walls.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- 4+ years of post-graduate experience in large civil engineering projects
- Experience working as a Design Site Representative or Resident Engineer structures projects
- Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- Full drivers licence
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Advising the designer of any design defects noted
- Representing the designer at site meetings when required
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21688 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.