Tax Consultant – South East Ireland
One of the leading Accounting Firms in the South East Ireland providing Audit, Tax and Consulting Services to a broad range of Clients.
Recruiting and retaining quality staff is a priority for this firm and they are committed to an ongoing program of education and training for all their people.
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
- Chartered Accountancy or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy tax environment.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- An ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions.
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.
- A proficiency in relevant computer applications will be an advantage.
Initial focus will be on managing the firm’s tax compliance services but there is also the opportunity to be involved in consultancy projects. Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of Clients.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Liaising with Partners, Managers as well as other professionals within the Firm.
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
- Other ad-hoc tax related duties including assisting on consultancy projects.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin Carey on: 056 7786631
Job Ref Number: EC-18376
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.