Tax Senior/Tax Compliance Manager (South East)
Leading Accounting firm based in in the South East of Ireland, has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Senior to join their team.
Our client provides Audit, Tax and Consulting Services to a broad range of Clients.
Duties / responsibilities:
The initial focus will be on managing the firm’s tax compliance services but there is also the opportunity to be involved in consultancy projects.
Liaising with Partners, Managers as well as other professionals within the firm, key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of Clients.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
- Assisting on consultancy projects.
The successful individual will have the following:
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
- A Chartered Accountancy or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a busy tax environment.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- An ability to analyze problems and deliver and implement solutions.
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent IT skills
Recruiting and retaining quality staff is a priority for our client and they are committed to an ongoing program of education and training for all their team.
Our clients’ remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of their team and are flexible based on prior experience and exams passed.
Full details available for review.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma or Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.