Tax Senior (South East)
A leading Accounting Firm in the South East providing Audit, Tax and Consulting
Services to a broad range of Clients has an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join their Tax department.
The successful individual will have the following:
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a busy tax environment.
- A Chartered Accountancy or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
- The ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- An ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions.
Working closely with a Senior Partner in the firm, responsibilities will include:
- Manage a large portfolio of Clients.
- Research and remain up to date with relevant changes within the tax sector.
- Resolve technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Liaise with other Partners, Managers as well as other professionals within the Firm & outside of the firm.
- Assist with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
Excellent package on offer.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.