Technical IT Services Manager (South East)
Salary/ Package: Senior opportunity- Salary & Package will be reflected in the offer.
Reporting to the COO, The purpose of the role is to manage information technology (IT) tasks and staff, establishes relationships with external clients, services computer systems and software, and has a deep knowledge of Cloud based technology, computer networks LAN/ WAN design and user connectivity.
The successful individual will manage all engineering field service and internal helpdesk and engineering staff, across 3 locations.
Number of reports: 20+ employees on the division.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven ability to manage and lead a technical team.
- Experience with Cloud server environments, Servers and Networks,
- Experience with Customer Service, Management, Leadership, Staffing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Duties of the role will include:
- Oversee technical delivery of projects and server deployments where required
- Manage projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members
- Offers innovative solutions that meet clients needs while remaining cost effective
- Provide client assessments and provide IT equipment and service packages during meetings or presentations
- Develop relationships with external clients and organisations to assess their technology, support, and security requirements
- Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors
- Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary
Full detail job description available for review.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
Job Ref No: EC-18895
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.