Technical Sales Support (South Dublin)
Leading engineering firm, established over 50 years that provides specialist commercial and industrial engineering services to the building industry throughout Ireland is seeking an experienced technical sales support professional to join their team. (Comprehensive package available).
- Scheduling & monitoring maintenance visits
- Keeping maintenance schedules are up to date
- Keep all maintenance files up to date
- Ensure that all maintenance reports and files are returned to office on completion of maintenance visits in a timely fashion.
- Ensure prompt delivery of maintenance reports & quotations to customers
- Prepare, record & send out quotations
- Follow up on quotations
- Ensure engineers hand in all documentation i.e. reports, and delivery dockets on a weekly basis.
- Monitor costs & Projects
- Keep jobs / Projects within budget
- Set and achieve quotation & sales targets
- Ordering materials from suppliers
- Monitoring material costs & ensuring that the company get the best prices available
- Maintain good working relationship with follow employees
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Keep workplace tidy
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposire to HVAC is essential
- May be suitable for a Mechanical Engineering Graduate
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21610