Technical Support Engineers x 2 (Tipperary / Kilkenny / Waterford / Wexford)
Competitive salary + company vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience – Active Directory Support, Microsoft Windows and Windows Server Support, Microsoft Exchange Support
- Experience of Cisco Switching/VLAN/Routing/Firewalling Support and VOIP/SIP setup and management
- Ideally experience also of Server Hardware Technologies (CPU/RAID/SCSI) Support, Data Backup and Recovery Support, Corporate Antivirus Support, VPN Connectivity Support
- Have multiple certifications, high skill level. The following certifications are preferred: MCSA/MCITP, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, Project+, Network+, Fortinet NSE
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for problem solving a range of IT issues across a portfolio of client organisations.
- Execution with a high degree of success in integrating and/or solving problems in environments rich in Microsoft Server, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Cisco Internetworking, VPNs, firewalls, backups and more
- Client Server Operating Systems; Enterprise E-mail; Workstation; Datacenter Technologies; Telephony; Solid understanding of and ability to configure TCP/IP subnetting and troubleshooting Internet connectivity.
- Provide expert guidance to clients on IT matters for their business and become their trusted IT partner.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin : 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22145