Technical Support – Virtual Conference & Events (Kilkenny)
2 career developing aspects to this role:
- Initially: Training & providing technical support for on-line conferences – work carried out from Office in Kilkenny.
- After 6+ months: start providing on-site support / coordination for conference & events also – as to eventually develop in the longer term into a production manager position – Audio Visual Team. (Note: Travel & physically demanding aspects involved at this stage of the role)
The successful candidate will receive hands-on mentoring and training from senior members of the team.
This role will suit someone either:
- In the early stages of their IT career, with excellent customer service skills.
- From a hospitality background with excellent IT skills and a good understanding of conference & event.
It is essential the successful individual have the following:
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn.
- Excellent customer service skills – client facing role, hence the ability to liaise with clients professionally is paramount to you being successful in this role.
- A passion for working with people and delivering industry-leading events
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Requirements also include:
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines.
- Strong interest in new technologies and digitally savvy
- Setting up laptops and desktops Computers & Mac Computers
- Good experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Remote Conferencing knowledge / user experience EG: Zoom, MS Teams, etc.
- Experience of working on Digital Platforms would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of design & editing tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Premier is beneficial
- Full, clean and valid driving licence.
- Competitive Salary
- Education & training
- Opportunities for career advancement.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC-22194 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.