Technical Training Specialist
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a leading food manufacturing company in the South East to recruit a Technical Training Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will act as lead on the training system, working across two sites, and report directly to the Site Technical Managers.
Salary € Neg
- Management of induction training, display of training processes and records for external auditors where required
- Conducting skills needs appraisals of employees and implementing training and development programmes based on your analysis from the skills assessment
- Preparation of prioritised training agenda and implementing a training milestone plan to track progress
- Delivering site training through both internal and external providers and ensuring training is at a minimum of 90% of the target for work cycle
- Supporting lean training initiatives and implementing & maintaining accurate documentation to support training system requirements
- Supporting continuous improvement behaviors on site and maintaining a continuous improvement project list
- Contribution to procedure improvement and effectively respond to evolving requirements, including the quality and cost of training
- Prior experience in designing and implementing training systems and executing training within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical and numerical skills
- Exceptional team work skills with the ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Ability to work within a team environment and process constructive criticism
- Experienced in interpreting and identifying market trends
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22682