Technical Writer – 12-month contract
Optimize Recruitment have a longstanding relationship with a global pharmaceutical client in Tipperary. They are seeking to recruit a Technical Writer on a 12 month basis to provide documentation support to the compliance department and wider business.
Competitive salary and good benefits package on offer.
- Preparation of documentation including but not limited to Risk assessments, pFMECA, Device design documentation (Purchase specification, Design development plan, Design assessment etc.), Document Archival etc.
- Provide support to the site Task force as technical writer (e.g. QSR Task force, Contamination Task force)
- Facilitate technical feedback to stakeholder departments on document needs, review proposed solutions and update relevant documentation for SME and Task force lead.
- To ensure compliance with the Pharmaceutical Quality System and take all measures capable of improving its implementation.
- Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Pharma/Med Device.
- Excellent written, presentation, communication, and investigation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Team player with an ability to work well across various departments on site as well as business partners.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22499