Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking Telecom Riggers for our client specialising in the telecommunications industry. We currently have a number of roles throughout Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Telecommunications Engineer/technician to progress in their career.
- Rigging sites as instructed by the Person in Charge of Works (PICW);
- Install various antenna and transmission lines along with auxiliary equipment on communication structures
- Identify and select, cables, ropes, blocks and tackle by weight and size of load to be moved
- Conduct inventory inspections and sort received materials on site
- Install various antenna mounts
- Perform plumb and tension guyed structures
- Install various antenna and transmission line systems on towers, roof tops and other structures
- Adhere to health safety and environmental obligations
- Work safely and efficiently
- Time keeping, logging in and off sites
- Adhere to customer specifications
- Keeping sites clean and tidy
- Minimum of 2 years’ Telecoms Rigging experience
- Familiarity with working on 3G,4G and 5G
- Sound knowledge of tower erection, transmission & antenna line systems on rooftops, towers and similar structures
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Clean driving licence
- Ability to take instruction from others
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
Desirable Certifications include Rooftop accreditation, Working at heights, Tower rescue, ESB inducted.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19166 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.