Telecoms Engineers (Level 1 & 2)
Leading IT and Telecoms business based in Waterford is seeking experienced Telecoms Engineers to join their team.
Delivering Technical Support to meet the needs of Telecom Service Level agreements (SLA) with clients.
The successful engineer will have the following :
- Technical Degree/diploma or equivalent
- Telecoms experience (2+ years)
- Have excellent customer skills
- The ability to prioritize work loads.
- Full driving license
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Respond to Field Service calls.
- Installation of hosted and conventional telephone systems.
- Basic configuration of routers and firewalls.
- Configuration and support of products (Panasonic, Yealink)
- Responding to and return calls within a specified Service level agreement,
- Allocation of call priority status levels
- Provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and on-site keeping the client updated and informed issues, likely resolution path and time scale.
Experience with cloud-based VoIP systems would be an asset. Good knowledge of networking basics, such as switches/VLANs/firewalls/routers, IP addressing, are essential.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: EC –21607
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.