Traffic Management Supervisor (Tier 1 Contractor)
Fixed term contract initially (Immediate to January 2021)
Role will be based in West Dublin but will require travel – Leinster region.
The successful individual will have the following :
- Graduate Civil engineering or an engineer with a 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in traffic / highways management would be an advantage.
- Must have strong communication skills, fluent English is essential.
- Be available for an immediate availability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing own workload through liaison with Operations and Contracts Managers effectively
- Managing the traffic management foremen and crews
- Supervising the work of TM operatives and subcontract labour
- Carrying out operational duties as required
- Working to high standards of traffic management safety and quality
- Overseeing the installation, maintenance and removal of traffic management layouts
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Full details available: Contact Eoin: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.
JOB REF: 21985