Travel Consultant – Kilkenny
Our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced travel consultant to join their team in Kilkenny. If you have extensive travel consultancy experience, we want to hear from you!
Key Requirements for this role:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and /or industry experience (tourism, hospitality, business)
- 1-year experience working as a travel consultant in a strict requirement.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Strong telecom and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness and sales experience.
- Excellent Customer Service experience.
- Plan and sell transportation’s, accommodation, insurance and other travel services.
- Determine clients’ needs and advise them accordingly.
- Collect payment/fees.
- Deal with travel problems, complaints or refunds.
- Attend travel seminars and up skill with tourism trends both at home and abroad.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18636 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.