Utilities Shift Technician
Our client, a leading environmental services company, are seeking a Utilities Shift Technician for their pharmaceutical client in Dublin West. You will join a team of highly skilled professionals, who continue to make a difference to patient lives globally.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive base salary, shift allowance & benefits package.
The shift pattern for this role involves working two weekends per month, further information available on request.
- Ensure all utilities equipment is operating to the highest standard in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Monitor alarm control systems and determine relevant escalation procedures when required
- Carry out maintenance and investigations on alarms and utilities equipment (including corrective and preventative maintenance, field rounds and readings of equipment)
- Collaborate and liaise with maintenance, calibration and other relevant teams to ensure all scheduled maintenance and preventative activities are executed efficiently to meet deliverables
- Senior Trades qualification (City of Guilds) or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ mechanical/electrical utilities experience in a computerised maintenance management environment
- Good understanding of GMPs, SOPs and Scada
- Ability to work with all relevant plant equipment (boilers, steam systems, chillers, purified water systems)
- Knowledge of basic instrumentation, reading P&IDs and PLCs
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee: (085) 807 2559 / email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-22290