Utility Surveyors – all levels
Optimize Recruitment are currently looking for a number of Surveyors of all levels to join a long established, successful surveying company. The current vacancies are based throughout the Munster and Leinster regions. Experience working within utility would be ideal, but candidates with land surveying experience will be considered also.
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying.
- Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
- Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use.
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- The use of post processing software and AutoCAD
- To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
- Team Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Candidates must be able to prove that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar.
- Available to work throughout Ireland as required
- Hold a full driving license
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18587 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.