Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator – Kilkenny City
Our client a luxurious hotel based in Kilkenny City centre have a unique opportunity for a part-time Wedding and Events Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for driving forward new business and an interest wedding’s and events.
The general scope of this position is to ensure that the maximum possible sales are achieved on wedding bookings and rooms through the efficient handling of all inquiries and the identification of appropriate opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate all Weddings in the hotel, from inquiry stage through to the Wedding Day.
- Be the first point of contact for all Wedding Inquiries via telephone, e-mail and social media and to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Conduct all pre-arranged and walk-in show around for all Wedding inquiries.
- Give the correct information to wedding couples when they are inquiring about their wedding.
- Chase provisional bookings to find out if they would like to confirm their booking.
- Ensure all Weddings are entered correctly into our system to produce a concise and accurate function sheet for each event.
- Manage the billing, invoicing and payment for all Weddings including final billing and any adjustments and to ensure all events adhere to the hotel’s terms and conditions.
- Correspondence to be carried via telephone or email for all wedding inquirers. Hard copy to file.
- Organize all admin requirements for civil ceremonies and blessing in the hotel.
- To receive Wedding items from the bride and groom.
- To constantly be aware of advertising and promotional opportunities
- Have excellent communications between all managers & departments & to work as part of a team.
- Always work and behave in a friendly and professional manner.
- Liaise with all clients, ascertaining their requirements and coordinating their needs to ensure the successful completion of the event.
- Deal with all clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Always communicate immediately any changes regarding business levels, bookings and cancellations to relevant managers by email.
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
- Wedding Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18929 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.